with our ultra-high
resolution LED digital displays are more
than screens – they are tools that help
deliver impactful messaging and
significantly increase revenue.
The business soon increases by 15%, adding another $150/day in revenue. This translates to an additional $1,050/week in revenue, or $54,600/year. Source: SBA
|BladeM display||Competitor's display|
|298 trillion colors and 60 fps video|
|4'x8’ 9mm LED display has 3-5x more pixels|
|Edge-to-edge, full color picture or video|
|No unnecessary connecting cables|
|Modular connection of display elements|
- Ultra-high resolution featuring 9mm LED display provides three times higher pixel count than traditional 16mm displays and five times higher pixel count than 20mm displays
- BladeM is capable of displaying images and videos with 298 trillion colors and 60 FPS video to highlight today’s rich content.
- Edge-to-edge, full-color video output resulting in a spectacular display to keep the audience engaged and involved.
- Future-proof technology allows easy upgrades as per the business requirements or when the technology advances.
- A standard BladeM double sided display is 60 percent lighter than the competition (320 lbs. vs. 814 lbs.), making installation easier
- IP-67 rating means protection from ingress of dust and against complete, continuous submersion in water.
Cloud-based software that is powerful, yet easy to use
- BladeM includes ScreenHub, our content management system that allows you to create, schedule, and organize content from anywhere, on any device.
- ScreenHub features hardware integration so you can monitor the health of your display at any time and control basic display functions remotely.
- Our customers are provided with free cloud software training and support for the lifetime of their electronic message center.
- BladeM is produced on the most advanced SMT (surface mount technology) line in North American using state-of-the-art robotics to bring you helpful features like self-healing modules
- State-of-the-art technology with no moving parts, providing brilliant performance and long useful life.
- BladeM uses a single controller to drive an image to the display, while traditional displays have 50+ components; making your display more streamlined and efficient.
Are you responsible for your organization’s electronic message center? When it’s time to make your brand look its best, there is no better investment than the BladeM from Cirrus.
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, an electronic message display is the most efficient and cost-effective form of advertising. Whether you’re in the market of making money or in the pursuit of promoting community, investing in digital signage helps you deliver relevant messaging that gets results.
Disappointed I began to research other options and came across Cirrus sign company, specifically I worked with Kendra who was knowledgeable and dependable offering what I was told did not exist and the end result is we love our new sign, the resolution is amazing!
Thank you Kendra and Cirrus for providing a superior product along with great service that continues after the sale.